Obesity is now recognized as one of the most important public health problems facing the world today and the related chronic diseases are the primary cause of mortality, morbidity, disability and discrimination in health care, education and employment. Taking this into consideration, United Scientific Group (USG) announces the conference on “Obesity and Chronic Diseases” in Las Vegas, USA during July 25-27, 2016 (ICOCD-2016).
ICOCD-2016 is all set to bring together dietitians, practitioners, educators, scientists, clinicians, surgeons, physicians, integrated health professionals, students, epidemiologists and policymakers to discuss on both clinical and basic science studies, describing novel techniques as well as discussing policies, psychological or socioeconomic aspects and health system influences related to Obesity and the related Chronic diseases.
Mark your presence and meet your Peers!
Here are the top four reasons not to miss this meeting:
1. Discover new and cutting-edge research
Gain insights about the latest science and enhance your knowledge beyond your scientific field of interest. With a robust scientific program, a new path that links and organizes select sessions from the scientific program into cross-disciplinary themes.
2. Unparalleled visibility for your science
The conference draws both luminaries in their fields and up-and-coming talent. The meeting will attract active participants including students, academicians, policy makers and other high level decision makers. With this varied kind of participation come plenty of opportunities to seek out funding for new research and get quality feedback before publishing your research in a peer-reviewed journal.
3. Network with your peers
The meeting offers unlimited ample opportunities to network with your colleagues from various backgrounds and regions. Boost up your network with your peers at the opening ice breaker reception and connect with people who specialize in your field during daily networking breaks.
4. Give leads to your career
International Conference on Obesity and Chronic Diseases (ICOCD-2016) can help you to achieve your career goal and increase your worth to potential employers.
Don't miss the opportunity of global networking in transferring and exchanging ideas.
- Childhood Obesity: Treatment and Prevention
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension
- Effect of Obesity on Reproductive Health Complications
- Consequences of Obesity on Liver and Gallbladder Disease
- Mental Health Conditions and Obese Patient
- New Trends in Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatment of Obesity
- Nutrition, Exercise & Eating Disorders
- Obesity and Osteoarthritis
- Obesity Effects on Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke
- Obesity Prevention and Control
- Diabetes: Diagnosis, Treatment and Control
- Recent Advancements in Weight Loss Management and Control
- Sleep Apnea and Respiratory Problem: Result of Obesity
- The Link Between Obesity And Cancer
- Case Studies
Call us 408-426-4832, 408-426-4833 To make registration
Book your Speaker or Delegate slot. Contact us regarding group registrations on special prices